I'm Waiting You
BlackWhite?



You was stuck in my blog.
Be nice and do follow.



Click ‼️

Secret πŸ™ˆ About πŸ˜‡ Friends πŸ’–


He is the best helpers {Ali-Imraan 3:150}


#sgy
Tuesday 24 November 2015 | 8:53:00 am | 0 BlackWhite
#sgy ; a group of people such as friends ; good friends to be with ;

first time we met togeda ; 
January πŸ’–








it was, Islah's birthday!!! πŸ’žπŸŽ‰ ft Johny Rockets @ Sunway Pyramid
 the youngest brother yet so annoying haha. You dont know how many times we tried to plan hwa 😭 at last, our plan was a success β€ΌοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Start from this - #sgy 
  
yaday, move on to the next one ‼️
February πŸ’–

when it comes to my birthday!! they ((boys)) came all over from SDAR, Negeri Sembilan just to make it up to me huhu 😊 fly haha at 4am in the morning , good job wkwkw but nah it was πŸ’•πŸ’• thank you πŸ™ˆ



and I got Famous Amos from Islah && baymax from ma love πŸ’ž ((mia ; Teh and Peah))

lets move on!!!!
March πŸ’–

 when it comes to HKSBP Kebangsaan Hoki 2015, reunited !!  Boys came too πŸŽ‰ ((not for Teh)) oh I mean Speteh wkwk


For the first time, 8 of us. Complete!! πŸ™ˆπŸ’• ((Speteh ; Skype!!))
the struggle is there 😏 thank you for the pizzas Syeera 😊


next ‼️; 
April πŸ’–

well its our turn ((girls)) so yea, we came to SDAR 😏 its Maman's birthday !!! oh my love wehu ok so there you goooo




well, thanks much to my brother who drove all the way from KL  huhu πŸ™ˆπŸ’•
secret recipe & dominos. planned by ; myself && Islah, Syeera and Speteh. thank you for the help!! πŸ’ƒπŸ»

next month ;
May πŸ’–

we didnt go out I guess,  busy and prepare for our mid term exam kot nah I forgot already πŸ˜…
but nvm ; whatsapp and dm ((twitter)) still contact πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

June πŸ’–

soooo, we're back!!!! like this one we're totally complete, we went to Sunway Pyramid and nah make a surprise for Speteh πŸŽ‰ Its his birthday 😎 birthday boy of the month πŸ’ƒπŸ»


but before that, kita skate ❄️❄️ the best moment everrr ; in the picture ((Safiah ; mia)) she's not joining. but nvm πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

at the end, even gaduh but nah it was the best day yet ((kot)) then after that, 2.0? yes 2.0 πŸ™„ 
















Older Post | Newer Post